Country 102

Country 102


Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Brief Fire Scare In Huntsville

Huntsville | by Matt Sitler  
No injuries to report and the call was over by 1:58 pm...

A brief fire scare in Huntsville this afternoon...

Around 1:15 pm Huntsville Fire Department responded to a call about a heater that was sparking and smoking at the Home Depot on Ott Drive and Small Street in Huntsville.

No injuries to report and the call was over by 1:58 pm

The fire department reports that gas and power had to be cut to the heater.

 

share this story



Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2020 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc