Santa and shopping? This Friday night in Bracebridge!
Pull-on your toques and bring the whole family downtown for Santa’s Festival of Lights and Shopping Party this Nov 29th.
Starting at 6 pm at the Bird Mill Mews (Chamber of Commerce) Parkette, Santa kicks off the holiday season in Bracebridge.
Kids of all ages can mingle with elves and sing along with the Christmas tunes performed by Jam Sandwich.
For all the details about Santa’s Moonlit shopping party, see below:
Residents and visitors are invited to:
• Take a tour of the Bracebridge Fire Department’s decorated fire truck; • Make some food for Santa’s reindeer,
• Try a s’more around the campfire; • Warm up with some hot chocolate
• Enjoy a gingerbread cookie
• Have one of Santa’s elves paint your face;
• Make a festive button; or
• Join Santa and friends as they walk up the street to see the decorated store windows, and “living window” displays created by the Bracebridge School of Ballet.
Visitors to the downtown core will be able get in the holiday spirit with family and friends on a traditional horse-drawn wagon ride along Manitoba Street, and wander while enjoying carolers and live festive music.
Shoppers are encouraged to take advantage of Bracebridge’s many boutique shops, the extended store hours and in-store specials.
Mark your calendars for Friday, November 29th at 6:00 p.m. – see you in downtown Bracebridge!